TAX DUE DILIGENCE
Tax due diligence is a thorough and accurate examination of the different types of taxes that might be imposed upon a company. The process also includes analyzing the various taxing jurisdictions that might have a sufficient connection to the business subjected to the taxes.
Whether a company is involved in a sale or acquisition of shares or other companies, it is crucial to comprehensively evaluate the tax consequences of any transaction by a careful assessment.
Tax Due Diligence is more than recommended in the case of acquisition or sales of shares, going concern, work for equity.
LDP Tax Due diligence Services
- Data room services, procedures and organization
- Tax, Financial. Legal, Accounting and payroll, Due Diligence
- Conduct a post-acquisition audit
- Maximizing Client financial and tax position
- Drafting a price adjustment or warranty and indemnity clause
- Managing any potential litigation and claims processes