COMPANY & BRANCH INCORPORATION
LPD specializes in company and branch incorporation.
In Italy, the most common limited companies are Private Limited Company by quotas (Società a Responsabilità Limitata) S.r.l. and Public Limited Company by Shares (Società per Azioni – S.p.a). It is also possible to set up a Permanent Establishment (Branch Office).
LDP Company formation Services
- Recommendation on most suitable Italian company type to be incorporated into
- Support in the opening of an escrow account for the share capital deposit
- Drafting of public deeds of incorporation and company bylaw
- Arranging Public Notary procedures and certified translations
- Drafting of shareholder agreement if requested
- Obtaining VAT and Tax code in one day
- Newco registration at Trade Register – within five days from the Public Notary Act
- Support in opening a bank account
- Providing company domicile
Branch or Permanent Establishment
Since it is not considered as a separate legal entity despite Transfer Price rules, a branch has the same obligations of a limited company: keeping the accounting, respecting the tax compliance deadline, and being a taxpayer.
LDP Branch Services
- Drafting of the board of directors’ minutes
- Arranging public notary procedures and certified translations
- Branch registration
- Obtaining of vat and tax code
- Provide support for the bank account opening
- Tax compliance, keeping the accounting and provide the reporting package for the mother company
LDP offers a “turnkey” service.