COMPANY & BRANCH INCORPORATION
LPD specializes in company and branch incorporation.
In Italy, the most common limited companies are Private Limited Company by quotas (Società a Responsabilità Limitata) S.r.l. and Public Limited Company by Shares (Società per Azioni – S.p.a). It is also possible to set up a Permanent Establishment (Branch Office).
LDP Company formation Services
- Recommendation on most suitable Italian company type to be incorporated into
- Support in the opening of an escrow account for the share capital deposit
- Drafting of public deeds of incorporation and company bylaw
- Arranging Public Notary procedures and certified translations
- Drafting of shareholder agreement if requested
- Obtaining VAT and Tax code in one day
- Newco registration at Trade Register – within five days from the Public Notary Act
- Support in opening a bank account
- Providing company domicile
Branch or Permanent Establishment
Italy offers the opportunity to set up a branch office also called permanent establishment. The incorporation takes about one week and it doesn’t require the client’s or its representative’s physical presence to hire employees, lease office and so on.
Since it is not considered as a separate legal entity despite Transfer Price rules, a branch has the same obligations of a limited company: keeping the accounting, respecting the tax compliance deadline, and being a taxpayer.
LDP Branch Services
- Drafting of the board of directors’ minutes
- Arranging public notary procedures and certified translations
- Branch registration
- Obtaining of vat and tax code
- Provide support for the bank account opening
- Tax compliance, keeping the accounting and provide the reporting package for the mother company
LDP offers a “turnkey” service.