UE vat identification services
EU Directive 2000/65/EC allows companies with no permanent establishment in Italy and registered in their local tax office, to obtain Italian VAT status directly. The non resident company must submit VAT forms to the special revenue offices and keep a proper vat accounting.
This is the easy and correct way for doing business in Italy.
LDP Vat Identification Services
- obtaining Italian VAT number;
- full VAT TAX Italy compliance and VAT registration service;
- drawing-up and submitting Intrastat and black list statements;
- calculating VAT;
- filling annual VAT returns;
- dealing with VAT payments;
- dealing with VAT refunds.
Why Vat Registration in Italy?
You may need to ask for ‘VAT identification’ in order to run your business within the Italian territory.
Here after some examples:
- to sell goods in Italy to end-consumers;
- to deduct VAT paid on Italian purchases of goods and services related to sales made in Italy, for
example, sales of goods which have been assembled or installed in Italy;
- to undertake distance sales in Italy that exceed certain limitations;
- to organize conference and fairs in Italy;
- to transfer goods from your country to Italy for example to deposit them in a warehouse owned by a third
LDP Tax & Law is a tax & law firm established in 1993 offering a full range of professional services for multinational companies doing business in Italy. These services include company formation in Italy, accounting system setting up, bookkeeping, tax and vat compliance financial reporting packs (IFRS, US GAAP, Italian GAAP), preparation of employment contracts, payroll management, transfer pricing documentation, corporate finance, legal advice, audit, immigration. and more. Our services allow our clients to focus on developing their businesses in Italy saving time and money. Our One-point-of-Contact business model effectively and efficiently matches your requirements with tailor-made solutions, saving you valuable time and resources. LDP will support you every step of the way in doing business in Italy.