The Due Diligence on Tax, Accounting, Legal, Employment and Financial are fundamental for a proper acquisition of an Italian target company.
LDP provides you:
- evaluate target company past results;
- exam target company project performance;
- find out any risks to the transaction in areas: TAX, LEGAL, EMPLOYMENT
- conduct a post-acquisition audit;
- preparing your opening balance sheet;
- maximizing your financial and tax position;
- help drafting a price adjustment or warranty and indemnity clause;
- help managing any potential litigation and claims processes.
Whether a simply review of trading performance or an in-depth understanding of the assets and liabilities of a business you are targeting, our firm can provide you with a report of the affairs of the target. This report will cover the financial and commercial aspect of the target including local tax and fiscal intricacies impacting on the business. This will be delivered using leading analysis and professional practice investigation techniques.
LDP Tax & Law is a tax & law firm established in 1993 offering a full range of professional services for multinational companies doing business in Italy. These services include company formation in Italy, accounting system setting up, bookkeeping, tax and vat compliance financial reporting packs (IFRS, US GAAP, Italian GAAP), preparation of employment contracts, payroll management, transfer pricing documentation, corporate finance, legal advice, audit, immigration. and more. Our services allow our clients to focus on developing their businesses in Italy saving time and money. Our One-point-of-Contact business model effectively and efficiently matches your requirements with tailor-made solutions, saving you valuable time and resources. LDP will support you every step of the way in doing business in Italy.