SOCIAL SECURITY REPRESENTATIVE
A Social Security Representative is a person or entity specifically appointed to manage social security payment for an Employer.
More specifically, a Social Security Representative will be appointed in all the cases where the foreign Employer is obliged to pay social security for its Italian employees. This condition is necessary in the case of activity in Italy and does not imply a permanent establishment as per OECD definition.
Thanks to its extensive experience in this specific field and its team’s know-how, LDP can act as Social Security Representative in Italy and has therefore developed a dedicated service.
LDP Social Security Services
- Employer and Social Security set up
- Acting as your Social Security Representative and related liabilities
- Secondment consulting
- Tax and Social Security preliminary analysis
- Assistance in dealing with the Italian Social Security Authorities
- Assistance and advice on the completion and submission of the relevant social security forms
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Payroll services