SOCIAL SECURITY REPRESENTATIVES
The Social Security Representative (SSR) is responsible and jointly liable for the payment of social security charges in Italy and representing the employer in front of the Authorities.
Suppose the activity performed in Italy is considering Permanent Establishment based on the OECD rules and the Italian Tax law. In that case, either a branch or a limited company should be set up.
LDP Social Security Services
- Act as Social Security Representative
- Preparing the necessary Power of Attorney and other essential documents
- Obtaining of director and company Italian tax codes (Codice Fiscale)
- Secondment consulting
- Social and Insurance (INAIL) application
- Drafting of employment contract
- Payroll service