In the pursuit of responsible and sustainable operations, adherence to regulations and enhancement of reputation and competitiveness, effective environmental management is paramount for businesses. At LDP, we support companies to implement and maintain an effective Environmental Management System (EMS) aligned with ISO 14001 standards. Our commitment lies in delivering solutions with expertise, continuous updates and tailor-made strategies.
Our clients have the flexibility to choose from various service delivery modes, whether in-person or remote, based on their preferences and availability. We tailor our services to accommodate the size, characteristics, and activities of businesses, proposing efficient and cost-effective solutions.
An Environmental Management System (EMS) is a tool empowering companies to manage their business processes in the most effective and environmentally advantageous manner. A comprehensive EMS assists company in:
- Identifying, controlling, and monitoring their environmental impacts.
- Preventing pollution and reducing energy and resource consumption.
- Enhancing environmental performance and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- Adopting a systematic approach to continuous improvement.
- Environmental Audits: we provide a systematic and independent verification of the environmental state of a company or project, identifying issues, improvement opportunities, and potential non-compliance with applicable standards.
- Environmental Certification: our Team of professionals can support you in the evaluation and certification process conducted by a third-party entity, attesting to a company’s or product’s compliance with specific environmental requirements.
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA): we can draw up for you a scientific methodology evaluating the environmental impacts associated with all stages of a product or service life cycle.
- Waste Management: comprising activities aimed at reducing the production and impact of waste generated by a company or a project. Waste management encompasses prevention, source separation, recovery, recycling, treatment and final disposal of waste.