ROBOT PROCESS AUTOMATION RPA
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is a software robot that does what a human does, such as data retrieval and data entry, WEB data capture, access file upload and download, button clicks, invoice processing, workflow and many other tasks.
Why is it progressively more necessary for companies of all sizes and industries to benefit from Robot Process Automation (RPA)? There are several factors to consider during the evaluation of the best RPA technology for a business.
The main ones are extraordinarily positive and include:
- The cost reduction of 80% and about the 40% of FTEs
- The elimination of repetitive tasks, leaving workers free to focus on higher-value work
- The chance to make Customer Services more effective
- The benefit of an objectively error-free approach
- Time reduction in terms of data collection, integration and distribution automatization of the routine activities.
LDP Robotic Process Automation
- We identify a process to be automized and evaluate the impact in terms of an upstream and downstream workflow
- We measure the time a human being spends on this task and the aggregate time
- We design and create the Robot
- We monitor the Robot Activity
- We assess the savings